Sunday, November 24, 2013

Nice weekend


We got to spend Friday night hanging out with my parents. Nothing major, but a relaxing evening. Saturday Mom and I made a trip to Sam's Club to stock up on a few items we needed while Will was working. After Sam's we went to B&B Reinebach. Tristan and I had riding lessons. It was awesome. I had so much fun. Tristan was a probably done after the first 30 mins, but I don't think he wanted to stop riding as long as I was riding. He didn't complain, just was content to walk Shadow and not trot or lope anymore. Needless to say, we are both getting a lot more confidant in the saddle.

I was stuck down with another migraine this morning. Time to get my eyes checked again? Not sure, but I am not liking how frequent they have become.

Sam and I ventured out to the orchard paddock. I turned him loose and took a couple of shots with my camera. Sam was having some fun. And I enjoyed the show.
Sam showing off his amazing mane
not the best shot of Sam, but loved the lighting

stretching his legs
 I pulled the other three into the barn and cleaned them up and checked them over.  I could have stayed out there with them all day, but it was SOOO cold.  Will and I put Palmer, Bella and Lemon Drop back in the pasture.  All in all a very nice weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment