Sunday, November 17, 2013

Sam

So life with Sam has been pretty good.  If you haven't heard about him yet, Scafellpike Southern Comfort (aka "Sam") is our Fell Pony Stallion we added to the farm in September.  He is a handsome 4 year old.  I have been horrible about blogging, so thought I would catch you all up.

Nevar went to his new home in September.  Congrates to Tami!!  I just received a text from her today that they are both doing great.  I am so happy for them.  Nevar is a wonderful young colt and I can't wait to see all the great things these two accomplish.

We have four working stalls now in the barn.  They are not completely finished, but since Will started working on the next overpass, well, there just is not enough time.  But they are usable!!  I will have to try to find some pics of the barn before we started working on it...  Needless to say, this is wonderful news for us!  So, we are happy for now.  Will did finish up the shelter in the orchard paddock.  It is nice!  Our horses will have plenty of room to get in and out and lots of shelter from the weather.
Airiah went to B&B for training.  She is now ridable!  Can't wait for some decent weather...  This beautiful mare is for sale.  (Visit our website for more information and pictures.)

Here are a couple pics of Sam not too long after we got him.  My sister-in-law Sam was helping me brush all the horses.  We had a blast that day loving on Sam (yes, this is REALLY confusing. Sam my sister or Sam our pony?!?)  Well, here are a couple of my favs from that day!
Sam and Sam :)

Jenni and Sam.  He REALLY likes to be scratched! haha.

This is one of my favorite pics of Sam so far.
Then I just took this one today as Will was bringing Sam back up from the orchard paddock.  


 Well, time to finish up dinner and spend some time with my babies.  Have a wonderful day!!
Please be sure to visit our website if you haven't lately.  It is "newly remodeled!!" and looks amazing.  Thank you John Wethington for doing such a great job.

No comments:

Post a Comment