Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Lots of news!!!

So, I have to apologize.  I have been horrible about posting lately.  But you will see why soon.  We went to a wedding in Kentucky for one of our friends.  It was a beautiful day and great to see some wonderful friends again.  We also went to Arkansas to see one of those should have been my sister type of friends.  Misty I love you dearly and miss you terribly.  We then went to Will's Uncle's celebration of life.  That is the second celebration I have ever been to, and they are just awesome.  Maybe because Will's Uncle was such a great guy?!?  He is going to be missed for sure.  In between all that, we have been working on the barn, potty training with Jayden, Jayden turned 2, moving Jayden up to the toddler room at daycare, dogs took off more times than I care to count, Bella finished trainined, went riding at B&B's, Tristan turns 5 years old today ( We love you SOOO much buddy!) oh and we had our full time jobs too.  AND last night, we had a new colt born by Raven out of our mare Airiah.  YEAH!!  And thanks to God (first of course), our vet and to Ms. Judy (and Karin for calling and checking on us), he and Airiah are doing GREAT!!!  He is PURE black and legs....  Oh the legs on him.  His face is so perfectly shaped.  He is one of THE LAST of the Raven sons...
Ms. Judy was out today to help me get the new baby to latch on.  She is just amazing.
Airiah and her colt (born 4/30/13)

Isabella's Song & Jenni

My handsome Palmer

Amarah's Dark Shadow & Jenni

Amarah's Dark Shadow's feather

The beautiful Amarah's Dark Shadow
So, please, please forgive me for not posting.  It has been crazy busy.  And this weekend isn't going to be any better!  haha.  We are having the kids birthday party on Saturday.  So, family and friends...  My house is a DISASTER.  Please go out and admire the horses and enjoy some good food.  haha!!

PS- if you have any suggestions for this colt's name, let me know.  My mom had a GREAT idea!! (Go MOM!!) But waiting to hear back from Will if he likes it or not.  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment