Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Visitors

Isabella's Song (Bella) went to HorseMeister last week to be bred to Evan.  Evan's sire is the world reknown Friesian stallion Mintse of Friesian Connection.  Bella is listed for sale as a two for $8,000.  She is an smart, willing to please, kind and a trained mare.  She has lots of spirit and likes to go more than whoa.  This foal is going to be amazing!!  Here are a couple pictures Ms. Judy took of Bella.
 


Isn't she amazing?!  Such a pretty girl.  I really miss her, can't wait to bring our girl back home!
Will's brother Chris' family is here visiting for the week.  It is so nice to have family here.  Our kids are all playing so well together.  Tristan is the oldest at 5, Audrey is 4, Jayden 2 and Bryce is 18 months.  I am amazed that there haven't been any major issues over toys, etc.  YEAH!!!  Plus I get to spend some time with my sister(-in-law) Samantha.  :)
Big news for tomorrow, I am taking Tristan to register for kindergarten.  How did that happen?  Seems like just yesterday we brought our baby boy home from the hospital.  I think I am going to take his first day of school off so I can drop him off and then pick him up.  Maybe do something fun just the two of us since we don't get to do that much.  He is VERY excited about going to school.  YMCA Kid Care Station has preped him really well for school.  He already knows all his letters, colors, numbers, shapes, can do some adding, recognizes some words...  I just hope he isn't too bored!!

No comments:

Post a Comment