Monday, March 18, 2013

Jayden and the rocking horse

Saturday we took Jayden to Rachel (www.momentscapturedbyrachel.com) for her 2 year pictures.  Rachel is AMAZING.  Will has known her family for a long time.  We had her take our wedding pictures and all of Tristan and Jayden's pictures.  We were changing a prop and she spotted this really cute rocking chair Rachel had.  For the rest of the shot, that is ALL she wanted.  I didn't know if we were going to be able to leave the rocking horse without a complete meltdown or not!  She did fine though.  But I think that was only cause she got busy saying goodbye to Rachel's next clients that she forgot about the rocking horse.  I think we have another horse lover on our hands!  Rachel did an amazing job as usual.  I am not sure how we are EVER going to pick.  Two of the pics are my favs already and I have only been able to look at them once.
Yesterday Tristan and Jayden spent the day with Nana and Papa while Will and I went with Brock and Britney to a tack auction up north in Genoa.  Holy cow, that was a drive!  And then to sit on these REALLY hard chairs for hours. It was a really long day, but well worth it.  We purchased a very nice saddle pad, yearling halter, leather cleaner/protectant and something else that escapes me right now.  (Sorry I am still trying to wake up.)
We are hoping to go see Bella in training this week.  Brock said she is doing very well, attributing some of it to the Friesian breed, but mostly to her being a Raven baby.  She has only been there a week and a half and Brock has already ridden her several times.  She is going to be phenomenal.  I can't wait to ride her.  We are still trying to decide which stallion of Ms. Judy's to use when we breed her.  Evan or Killian....  Tough choice.  So, I need to get ahold of Britney today to see about going down there this week to see Bella in action.
Anyway, time to finish getting ready for work and get my babies up and ready to go to day care.
Hope we don't get the snow they were calling for!

No comments:

Post a Comment